Project 5 Assignment (https://hum.davidson.edu/project-5-assignment/):
1. the photograph of the portrait you have chosen to research;
2. the citation of the portrait;
3. three aspects of the portrait you are curious about; 3-4 lines describing each;
4. citations and one-sentence annotations of three peer-reviewed scholarly secondary sources that help you understand one of those three curious aspects of the portrait;
5. a research question about an aspect of your portrait based on the scholarly sources you read (worked on with the fellows and librarians and then reviewed and discussed with your fellows and faculty);
6. a final paragraph or two in which you explain what you would do next, what left to do, what is still missing, what you would do next to bring a paper in which you go about answering your research question.